High House Farmhouse, Hemingby
A country lover’s dream, this period character farmhouse enjoys an open and ring-fenced position within a scenic rural setting just west of the Lincolnshire Wolds and stands back in grounds of 5.5 acres (subject to survey) including grass paddocks and an extensive, range of outbuildings.
• An exceptional rural lifestyle in an idyllic setting with superb panoramic views.
• Approached over a long driveway and positioned well back from Green Lane.
• Of particular interest to Equestrians with wide lane verges for hacking and a nearby bridleway onto the Wolds network.
• Stables, implement stores, tall threshing barn and steel framed Dutch barn with extensions, all providing great potential for a variety of uses subject to planning consent.
• Detached brick and tiled Victorian Cart Shed - a pre-application response from the local planning department indicates that “change of use and conversion to a dwelling is likely to be supported.”
• Four well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
• Three elegant reception rooms, kitchen with Rayburn cooking range and utility kitchen.
• Oil-fired central heating system. Additional multi-fuel stoves in all three reception rooms.