Manor Farm Yard, Humberston
A fantastic opportunity to create a prestigious and characterful residential courtyard development incorporating Grade 2 Listed outbuildings in a unique setting adjacent to, and sharing the approach to the Listed Manor House which stands in protected grounds of historic national significance adjacent to the Church of St Peter.
• Full Planning Permission for the conversion of existing barns into 5 dwellings and the erection of 4 new dwellings (one of which is to be constructed for the seller by the purchaser)
• Positioned directly adjacent to the protected site of the 13th and 14th Century Humberston Abbey
• Located in the sought-after village of Humberston, with easy access to Cleethorpes and Grimsby together with the road and rail networks
• Private southerly outlook over historic grassland and open fields
• For Sale by private treaty as a whole