The Old Stables Lodge, South Elkington
A superb, spacious single-storey Barn Conversion with large, mature, landscaped gardens (approximately two-thirds of an acre STS) and a detached three car garage with workshop, all positioned in a sought-after Wolds village surrounded by scenic countryside yet just two-and-a-half miles from the market town of Louth.
• Spacious, versatile four/five bedroom accommodation with many individual features and totalling approximately 2,900 square feet (270 m2).
• Enclosed gated driveway and detached brick and pan-tiled three car garage designed and built to complement the dwelling with workshop and storage attic.
• Mature landscaped sunny gardens positioned to the rear with spacious sun terrace, pergola and fountain.
• Character living accommodation of generous proportions and ideal for entertaining.
• Impressive living and dining kitchen with separate utility room off.
• Thirty-three foot (10.3m) games or snooker room (snooker table available by negotiation unless sold previously) with potential for sub-division to create an annexe.
• Prime Lincolnshire Wolds village location just yards from the parish church and set away from the main road with attractive views.
• Oil-fired mainly under-floor central heating system and double-glazed windows.