Win tickets to BBC Gardeners’ World Live
Join your favourite television gardening experts including Monty Don, Carol Klein, Stamford’s Adam Frost and new in the line up this year, Toby Buckland.
Competiton now closed.
- Closing date: Friday August 13th 2021
- Only one entry per person.
- Minimum age for entry is 18.
- Prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Additional expenses are not included.
- The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd.
- The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd’s sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
- By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
- The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org