The Moat House, Brinkhill
A beautifully proportioned detached country residence constructed in classic Georgian style with Palladian influences and seated in a landscape setting with historic three-acre grounds, (STS) which include a scheduled moated site dating back to medieval times. Superbly positioned in a sought-after Lincolnshire Wolds village.
• Presently arranged as four double bedrooms and a large first floor snooker room.
• Elegant hallway with handsome staircase and spacious gallery landing above.
• Lounge, dining room, snug, study and stunning orangery.
• Fitted breakfast kitchen, breakfast room adjacent and utility kitchen.
• Two ensuite bathrooms, family shower room and two cloakroom/WCs.
• Detached garage block providing double garage, studio/hobby room and good size workshop/store.
• Stable block with 2 stables, implement store and tack room/hay store.
• Oil-fired central heating system (under floor and conventional) and uPVC double-glazed windows/external doors.
• Exceptional mature landscaped gardens, sweeping circular driveway and grass paddock.