Family tickets to be won for the opening night of Christmas at Belton
Christmas At Belton – The magical after-dark illuminated trail.
For the very first time at Belton the treetops will glisten and the gardens will shimmer and sparkle with a stunning new Christmas light trail. Readers of Lincolnshire Life have the chance to win one of two family tickets, for two adults and two children to attend the Opening Night of Christmas at Belton on Thursday 28th November 2019.
As you walk through a towering Tunnel of Light festooned with pea-lights, the melodious voices of the Singing Trees can be heard in the distance. Step into the Laser Garden where dancing lines of light playfully bounce across the branches. There are hidden surprises too – pause alongside the moonpool reflections and glimpse the sculptural Fire Garden as it flickers and crackles. And for the young ones in all of us there are traditional Victorian fairground rides* and don’t forget to catch a glimpse of Father Christmas and his elves.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question - the closing date for entries is Thursday 31st October at 12noon – Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date: 12noon, 31st October 2019
• The family ticket is valid for two adults & two children to the first night of Christmas at Belton on Thursday 28th November 2019. Arrival time is 7pm
• The family ticket is valid for the allocated time slot on the opening night only.
• Time slot subject to change but will be confirmed in advance.
• No alternative dates/time slots will be available.
• Any purchases from food stalls, fairground rides are at the winner’s own expense.
• Parking costs are not included.
• Travel costs are not included.
• Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• There are no cash alternatives.
- Business +
- Cuisine +
- Culture +
- Heritage +
- Leisure +
- Lifestyle +
- 2019 +
- 2018 +
- 2017 +
- 2016 +
- 2015 +
- 2014 +
- 2013 +
- 2012 +
- 2011 +
- 2010 +