Win a Luxurious Downtown Hamper worth £500 with Oldrids & Downtown
It’s time to create the most amazing hamper, selecting from a huge range of exclusive brands and luxury treats in the Downtown stores and not forgetting the Downtown Garden Centre.
The beauty of a Downtown hamper is that it’s not just about selecting the contents from the tasty local food, Christmas treats and alcohol on offer – creating a Downtown hamper involves shopping the entire store for a perfectly unique gift combination. So, if you want to combine a bottle of festive Grantham Gin with a spritz of YvesSaintLaurent Black Opium Floral Shock perfume and a luxury Barbour scarf then go ahead, or perhaps you love the natural outdoors and a Tom Chambers bird feeder, along with a pair of Grubs Frostline Wellington Boots, some toasty socks and a bottle of sumptuous Laithwaites Cuvée du Vatican Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2018 is your thing!
To be in with a chance of winning a Luxurious Downtown Hamper worth £500 with Oldrids & Downtown, answer the following question - the closing date is Friday 27th November 2020 at 12noon – Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date: 12noon, Friday 27th November 2020
• Prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• Additional expenses are not included.
• The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
• If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd’s sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
• Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
• By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
• The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business +
- Cuisine +
- Culture +
- Heritage +
- Leisure +
- Lifestyle +
- 2020 +
- 2019 +
- 2018 +
- 2017 +
- 2016 +
- 2015 +
- 2014 +
- 2013 +
- 2012 +
- 2011 +
- 2010 +