Win a pair of Dubarry Galway boots courtesy of Doddington Country Clothing
There is an even greater choice of quality brands and new collections for Autumn/Winter 2018 at Doddington Country Clothing. The store is set over two floors in elegantly converted estate buildings at Doddington Hall, next to the home interiors store and close to the popular farm shop, café and restaurant. Manager of Doddington Country Clothing, Carol Ridler and her staff have been busy unpacking deliveries, the result of their buying trips earlier this year.
“I think these are our most exciting collections to date,” said Carol, “and we have enlarged our retail space to show them at their absolute best. On the ground floor we have women’s fashion with some fabulous collections by famous names such as Dubarry, Gant and Barbour. You can find Menswear on the first floor as well as a dedicated shooting room offering more technical specifications which are ideal for country sports enthusiasts, ready for whatever the British weather can throw at us.” Here you will find names such as Le Chameau, Schoffel and Harkila.
Dubarry, the leading Irish boot and countrywear brand are considered the first choice for a rural lifestyle reflecting timeless quality and craftsmanship. Exciting additions to the fashion collections include beautiful Hazelwood Tweed ponchos. Equally stylish in the city or country, this versatile piece can be teamed with Dubarry tweed skirts, a classic white shirt and of course, a pair of Dubarry leather country boots and handbag. You can also find an extensive range of Dubarry hats, gloves, wallets and hip flasks all in gift boxes making the ideal Christmas present.
Carol has selected some iconic pieces which are a must for your wardrobe, equally stylish in the country or city this season.
WIN A PAIR OF DUBARRY GALWAY BOOTS WORTH £329 COURTESY OF DODDINGTON COUNTRY CLOTHING
To enter all you have to do is answer the following question…
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date: Friday 30th November
• Only one entry per person.
• Minimum age for entry is 18.
• Prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• Additional expenses are not included.
• The winner must visit Doddington Country Clothing to accept their prize.
• The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd and Doddington Country Clothing.
• The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
• If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd’s sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
• Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
• By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
• The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business +
- Cuisine +
- Culture +
- Heritage +
- Leisure +
- Lifestyle +
- 2018 +
- 2017 +
- 2016 +
- 2015 +
- 2014 +
- 2013 +
- 2012 +
- 2011 +
- 2010 +