Win - Prue: My All-Time Favourite Recipes by Prue Leith
100 Recipes from a lifetime of cooking and eating.
Prue Leith draws on a life-long passion for food with favourites from her own kitchen. In her first cookbook for more than twenty-five years, Prue shares recipes for simple family meals, meat-free mains, modern takes on classic dishes and mouth-watering puds – all meticulously tested, easy to follow and guaranteed to be ‘worth the calories’!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date: Monday 16th March 2020
• Only one entry per person.
• Minimum age for entry is 18.
• Prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• Additional expenses are not included.
• The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
• If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd’s sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
• Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
• By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
• The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Business +
- Cuisine +
- Culture +
- Heritage +
- Leisure +
- Lifestyle +
- 2020 +
- 2019 +
- 2018 +
- 2017 +
- 2016 +
- 2015 +
- 2014 +
- 2013 +
- 2012 +
- 2011 +
- 2010 +