Win the latest Tom Kerridge Cookery Book
“A calorie-restricted diet, where you consume only a certain amount of calories – based on your height, weight-loss goals and the amount of exercise you do – is much easier for many people to stick to because you can still eat many of your favourite foods, as long as you don’t go over your daily limit. (You can talk to your GP about calculating the number of calories you should have each day, or use one of the reliable calculators online to estimate this yourself.)”
To be in with a chance of winning a copy of Tom Kerridge’s Lose Weight for Good, please answer the following question:
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date: Friday 13th April 2018
• Only one entry per person.
• Prize is as described and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
• If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd’s sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
• Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
• By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
• The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business +
- Cuisine +
- Culture +
- Heritage +
- Leisure +
- Lifestyle +
- 2018 +
- 2017 +
- 2016 +
- 2015 +
- 2014 +
- 2013 +
- 2012 +
- 2011 +
- 2010 +