- Downloadable Lincolnshire Life Magazines
- Downloadable Sister Publications
- Lincolnshire Flags
- Lincolnshire Flag Merchandise
- Local Produce
- War and Military History
- Local Dialect
- Historical Houses
- Farming, Agriculture and Industry
- Landscape and Nature
- Archaeology and Architecture
Michael Oakenfull was born in Lincolnshire and grew up in a village near the River Humber. He has always been fascinated by historic buildings and enjoys drawing and painting them.
Michael has had a long career in design and architectural history, including working as an architectural historian for English Heritage and designing museum exhibitions and visitor centres. Many have been in historic buildings and a number are in Lincolnshire. Former clients include the National Trust, Historic Royal Palaces, the Houses of Parliament and English Heritage.