- Taste of Excellence Tickets
- Downloadable Lincolnshire Life Magazines
- Downloadable Sister Publications
- Lincolnshire Flags
- Lincolnshire Flag Merchandise
- Local Produce
- War and Military History
- Local Dialect
- Historical Houses
- Farming, Agriculture and Industry
- Landscape and Nature
- Archaeology and Architecture
Joy Ellis’s first published crime thriller is set in the Fenland of South Lincolnshire and locals will have little trouble in identifying the real inspiration for the town of Greenborough.
Her tough heroine, Detective Inspector Nikki Galena, is trying to save her tattered reputation, amid a troubled private life and a community terrorised by violent, mask wearing thugs.
This is a debut novel that is being well reviewed on crime writers websites and a sequel will be published in September.
PRICE INCLUDES INLAND P&P - FOR OVERSEAS ORDERS PLEASE CALL 01522 689671