A show to remember!
Visitors thronged to this year’s Lincolnshire Show, enjoying two days of near perfect weather conditions. A strong wind prevented the RAF Falcons from performing on the first day but they took to the air on Thursday with a thrilling display. Thank you to everyone who visited our Lincolnshire Life marquee and here are details of the lucky winners of the competitions we held:
• Classic Spa Stay for two people worth £320 courtesy of Kenwick Park Hotel & Spa, Louth: Anita Kirkwood from Market Rasen
• Dubarry Garbally women’s leather bag in Colbalt – value £179 courtesy of Lucks of Louth: Jane Morris from Barnetby
• Weekend’s drive of a new Jaguar E-PACE courtesy of Duckworth Jaguar of Kirton, near Boston: Jayne Jacklin from Louth
• Win a Bottle of Champagne (Over 18s): Tom Owen from Navenby
• £20 Love to Shop voucher (Under 18s): Amelia Whalen from Sleaford
MANSIONS OF THE FUTURE DRINKS LAB
The winner of the competition to name a new pea and mint cordial which is being developed by Mansions of the Future inaugural artist, Kathrin Böhm and their chef in residence Rachel Green, is Ethan Andrew-Freeston who suggested the winning name of Pea-per-mint. Ethan wins two tickets to Ritual in Blood, a play by Steven Berkoff taking place in Lincoln next year. Well done Ethan and congratulations to all our winners!
If you wish to order a copy of a photograph which has appeared in our social life pages please call Clare Hardwick on 01522 527127.