Launching Lincolnshire Life’s 26th annual food and drink awards
Nominations for the 2022 Taste of Excellence Awards open in May. Details will be announced in Lincolnshire Life magazine and through our social media channels – so watch that space!
All this wouldn’t be possible without the help of our sponsors. Our main sponsor this year is Turnbull Kitchens and Bathrooms and they are also sponsoring our Best Newcomer of the Year category. We’re pleased to welcome back Dexter & Sharpe, who are sponsoring the Best Farm or Local Shop of the Year.
Business.VisitLincolnshire are our sponsors for a new category this year: our Green and Sustainability Award. We are also welcoming back Greencore; HIT Training who sponsor Best Restaurant of the Year; Sleaford Fine Foods, sponsors of Best Dining Pub of the Year; and Ruby & Co who are the sponsors of Best Wedding Venue of the Year and fulfillers of our awards ceremony venue decoration. We can’t wait to see what they have in store.
We will be asking you, customers and connoisseurs of the best eateries, hospitality venues, pubs, bars and venues to send in your nominations for businesses across the county in the following categories:
• Best Restaurant of the Year
• Best Dining Pub of the Year
• Best Tea or Coffee Shop of the Year
• Best Farm or Local Shop of the Year
• Best Food to Your Door
• Best Bakes or Sweet Treat of the Year
• Best Drinks Product of the Year
• Best Producer of the Year
• Best Hotel of the Year
• Best Wedding Venue of the Year
• Best Bed and Breakfast of the Year
• Best Self Catering Establishment of the Year
• Best Newcomer of the Year
• Business.VisitLincolnshire Green and Sustainable Award
Nominations can be submitted through our website www.lincolnshirelife.co.uk, by post using the nomination form included in the June, July and August editions of Lincolnshire Life (also available to download from the website) or you can vote on our social media channels.
Don’t forget to get those nominations in before 26th August.