Lincolnshire Life invites you to join us for the 22nd Taste of Excellence Awards
Tickets are now on sale for Lincolnshire’s most delicious food and drink awards, Taste of Excellence and you’re all invited to join us.
We’re back with our inviting theme of Moulin Rouge, which is sure to be a Spectacular, Spectacular and we’re looking forward to welcoming back Sam and his Salted Orange team who are sure to surprise us with another fantastic meal.
Our judges are now out visiting the nominated businesses, no easy feat I can assure you, and we are looking forward to announcing all the winners and finalists at the awards evening.
We wouldn’t be able to put this event together without the help and support from our sponsors. You can meet some of them below, and they will be there on the evening to hand out the many awards.
• Duncan and Toplis – Headline sponsor, Lincolnshire’s Champion
• Taste Lincolnshire – Sponsor of Restaurant of the Year
• Freshtime – Sponsor of Chef of the Year
• The Lincoln Tea and Coffee Company – Sponsor of Tea or Coffee Shop of the Year
• JHWalter – Sponsor of Producer of the Year
• Batemans Brewery – Sponsor of Pub or Bar of the Year
• Hospitality Staffing – Sponsor of Hotel of the Year
• Lindsey James Ladies Wear – Sponsor of Wedding Venue of the Year
• Sleaford Quality Foods – Sponsor of Dining Pub of the Year
• Lincolnshire Coop – Wine sponsor
• Stokes Tea & Coffee – Sponsor of Confectioner of the Year
• Pilgrim Foodservice – Sponsor of Young Chef of the Year
• Dexter and Sharpe – Sponsor of Farm Shop of the Year
• Lincs FM – Sponsor of Bed & Breakfast of the Year