Courgette and white pepper soup
Rachel Green shares three of her favourite seasonal recipes featuring fresh garden herbs and vegetables.
• In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic, basil and courgettes. Season with salt and white pepper.
• Add the lemon juice and the stock and simmer for 20 minutes or until the courgettes and onion are cooked.
• Blitz in a food processor and add the cream. Adjust the seasoning if necessary and add more white pepper depending on your taste.
• Serve with sour cream or Greek yoghurt and a sprinkling of basil leaves.
• Tip: This soup freezes very well.