Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
• Whisk eggs and sugar.
• Fold in flour and cocoa.
• Bake in a cake tin.
• Leave to cool.
• Whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale.
• Fold in melted chocolate and whipped double cream.
• Spoon onto cooled sponge base and set in fridge.
White chocolate topping:
• Cook white chocolate in oven at 160º until golden, then leave to cool.
• Blend to a powder.
• Whip double cream.
• Fold in the white chocolate powder, spread on top of the mousse and leave to set.
• Cut with a knife dipped in hot water to serve.
Salted caramel shake:
• Cook caster sugar in a pan to make caramel and sprinkle in Maldon salt.
• Spread on greaseproof paper and leave to cool.
• Blitz to a powder and mix with milk, icing sugar and xanthan gum.
• Pump in two shots of NO2, shake well and pipe into a tall glass.